The Vibrant Health Institute (VHI) program is for anyone and everyone! We are nondenominational, please feel free to participate in all lectures, yoga, rebounding, infrared sauna, silent day every Wednesday, release ceremony, etc…. or just relax around campus, make a puzzle, even venture outside on our 6 acres of land. It’s up to each guest to choose what they would like to attend or partake in. We can accommodate up to 30 guests each week! VHI is a great detox for weight loss, fatigue, food addictions, stress relief and is one of the only programs that works best for people dealing with candida issues, Lyme disease, and various types of cancer. Our green juice and wheatgrass are perfect for making the body more alkaline. (Many people believe that cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment.) We also serve structured / alkaline water. This is the most hydrating water for our cells. All of our foods that we serve are organic, gluten and dairy free, raw / living greens, sprouts and vegetables, or an optional blended meal. Some nuts, seeds, or avocado may be served as well, which are always labeled. (see below for more details.)
Lectures here at VHI focus on many subjects, some which include; conscious communication, sharing circles, moving beyond fear, journaling, understanding judgment, emotional & social eating, taking it all home with you, and what’s simple is true. We then have the practical; one lecture each week on raw food prep, wheatgrass / micro green growing at home, juicing / household equipment, and sprouting the easy way.
The concept behind VHI is allowing the body to heal itself with nourishing living foods, green juice, wheatgrass, trace minerals, and structured water (all included with your stay here.) Each of our guests are here to detox, unwind / unplug, and rebuild their bodies. Privacy of all our guests is important to us. We do not focus on teaching how to prepare raw food everyday to become a chef, just once a week. Our mission is to help our guests understand the addiction of food as well as emotional and social eating habits, or adjusting from the S.A.D. After having 4 green drinks and 2 ounces of FRESH wheatgrass twice a day, you have eaten 6 times each day without ever eating lunch or dinner!
The first few days on our detox program, you may experience headaches, light nausea, fatigue and even some overall soreness. This is the body adjusting and starting to now take care of its own health issues. Some people will feel ‘hungry’, but this isn’t from lack of nourishment. The concept isn’t to be ‘full’ of food here. Most symptoms will lighten up or disappear by day 3 & 4 (depending on the individual, as we are all very different.) If this is your first time going through a cleanse, we suggest three weeks or 21 days, to allow the body to overcome addictions and for food tastes to change. Sense of smell may also begin to improve on your second week with us. It takes time for the body to rid itself of toxins, both emotionally and physically. By your third week here, it’s now time for rebuilding and getting some structure back to your cells, heart, brain and muscles. If you have been through juicing and other detox programs, then coming here for an ‘oil change’ for just one week may be enough for you. Think of your body like your vehicle. If you drive a lot, you need to fill up with gas. If your car is in the driveway, you don’t need so much fuel. Use your body more, exercise of some sort each day, then add more fuel (food.) Sit on the couch, behind a computer all day, less fuel (food) is needed.
Some other programs similar to VHI will focus on finding a supplement (pills) for solving your physical condition. This could cost hundreds, even thousands of dollars each year. We here at VHI, however, will try to help you find out what is actually causing your physical health issue. Many Americans suffer from health issues that are directly related to their diet. We do understand that certain foods will help our body with the healing process, while other foods actually prevent this from happening. Other physical issues have to do with emotional stress caused by many unseen, or unrealized surroundings such as your job or even a person in your life. It may also be that your house is under or near power lines or even the way your bed is positioned. Something very simple could make a huge difference in the way you feel, both mentally and physically.
Everything is included with your tuition cost per week, either in a shared or private room. If you choose some extra’s (click here), please call to reserve your massage or colonic in advance, as these appointments are limited each week. Our massage room is in the main building and colonics are located right across the street.
- 8:00am FRESH Wheatgrass Juice!!
- 8:30am Green Juice & Teas, Ocean Minerals (electrolytes)
- 9:00am Morning Exercise, Yoga/Walk, Trampoline
- 10:30am Lecture Time
- 12:30pm LUNCH: Green Juice, Teas, Raw / Living Vibrant Sprout Salad or Blended Option
- 2:00pm Lecture Time
- 4:00pm In-house Sauna Therapy, Green Juice, Colema / Enema Room
- 5:30pm DINNER: Vibrant Sprouted Salad and Raw Main Course or Blended Option
- 6:30pm Q & A Group Gathering M- W
- 6:30pm Motivational Movie, Educational DVD, Friday Talent Night
*Michael has decided to offer help to anyone wanting to start up their own wheatgrass business. Stay for 1-3 weeks here at VHI and for an additional cost of $489.00 (per week) you will be working in our grow room everyday for one hour and getting personal hands-on training from Michael!
You will learn: how to plant & what soil to use, how to water, soaking & sprouting, composting, cleaning to health department standards, harvesting sprouts, packaging & shipping, proper knives to use, sunflower shell removal, lighting, temperatures, fans, heating , cooling , juicers to sell & juicers that work best, when to drink wheatgrass & how much to drink, how and where to promote it, and everyday Q&A as desired.
To reserve this special package, call us at least 2 weeks in advance and schedule your Sunday arrival to VHI (and be sure Michael is in town that week), choose your private or shared accommodations, shuttle service from the airport of your choice, and your training starts first thing Monday morning! It will continue each day through Friday. There will be a lot of information given, so be sure to bring a recording device. This special price will double on August 28, 2016, so don’t wait!
At VHI each guest may choose their own detox diet, however, every Wednesday is green juice day with a blended meal for dinner.
Here are your options:
- Green juice detox – This means you may have green juice, seven days a week throughout your entire program. You may also drink 1-2 ounces of wheatgrass, twice per day as well as hot teas, structured alkaline water, and your choice of Dandy Blend (coffee alternative) & Calm (magnesium to help you rest). Trace minerals are also available to add to any of your drinks!
- Juice and blended lunch & dinner – This means everything in choice A, plus a blended green meal to eat for lunch and dinner.
- Raw Vibrant Meals – This means everything in choice A, plus a Vibrant Raw Food Meal for lunch and dinner! (or you may choose a blended meal to replace the raw food for either lunch or dinner)
*Yes, you may ask for seconds!!! Just remember, hunger doesn’t always mean you’re lacking nourishment and you are NOT going to starve while you are here on our program!
Some of our lecture titles during your 3-week program at VHI:
- What’s Simple is True
- Back to Basics / Colon Health
- Raw Food Prep One, VHI Chef
- Conscious Communication, part 1
- Sprouting “The Easy Way”
- Conscious Eating
- Sharing Circle
- Conscious Listening
- Conscious Communication, part 2
- Raw Food Prep Two, VHI Chef
- Growing Wheatgrass, Sunflower and Pea Greens
- Lecture with Joe Bassett (*Amazing DVD*)
- Using the Colema Board / VHI Store Product Details
- Loving All That Arises
- Trusting Your Intuition
- Alternative Health & Beauty Care
- Sharing Circle
- Questions and Answers
- Raw Food Prep Three, VHI Chef
- Moving Beyond Fear
- Grow Room Tour / Hands on Growing
- Taking it all Home
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Accepting The Light You Truly Are
- Sharing Circle
Evening Classes and Meditations
- Various Guided Meditations
- Eye Yoga
- Automatic Writing
- Meditation Games
- DVD Movies & Talent Night!
*If you will only be staying with us for one week, when making your reservation, if there is a specific lecture you would like to attend, please just let us know (or even email in advance). There are many ways to learn more about the topic that you may be interested in, via DVD’s or even some VHS tapes we have access too (THANKS to Hippocrates Mid-West and CHI – Creative Health Institute’s 30 year old library!). We will do what we can to make it happen during your stay with us!
*And don’t forget Yoga every morning and 10 minutes of rebounding!
ABOUT VHI WHEATGRASS JUICE:
All of our wheatgrass is grown FRESH, all year long. Many people ask this question –
Q: How much wheatgrass may I drink while I am on a detox at VHI?
A: 1 – 2 ounces at any one time is all someone should drink. Never more than 2 ounces at one time. The body only needs two FRESH ounces of juice at one time as that is equal to up to 5 pounds of fresh vegetables. More is NOT better. One ounce of FRESH wheatgrass is also equal to approx. 8 ounces of a green juice. With FRESH wheatgrass juice, 1-2 ounces, once in the AM is plenty. If you are detoxing, you can also drink 1-2 ounces in the PM, always on an empty stomach and then wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking anything else! FRESH wheatgrass juice is a complete food for the body as well as a detoxifier. Every 2 ounces of FRESH wheatgrass juice is equal to a complete meal for the body.
ABOUT VHI GREEN JUICE:
Here at Vibrant Health Institute , our green juice is made fresh daily and consists of 50% Cucumber (see below for the benefits of cucumber), 10% Celery, 25% Sunflower Greens and 15% Pea Greens. Both Sunflower and Pea Greens are grown on site, organically in our grow room, all year long! You will learn how to grow them both as well as what juicers are best to use.
Our Green Juice is available 7 days a week from 8am-6pm. Each guests may drink up to 4 glasses (10 ounces) per day and up to 6 glasses on juicing days. Each green juice is a complete meal for the body / cells. Along with the FRESH wheatgrass juice, every guest is actually eating up to 6 meals per day in JUICE!!! (Before even eating lunch or dinner!)
VISITORS TO VHI: For the privacy of our VHI guests, our campus is closed to outside visitors Monday – Friday. Visitors are welcome in the VHI store any day and private tours, Sunday Open House, and Saturday Pot Luck Meet Ups can be reserved by calling our office.
Here are 10 Benefits of cucumbers:
1. Quick pick me-up – Cucumbers are a good source of B vitamins. Put down your sodas and coffee and eat a cucumber slice.
2. Rehydrates body and replenishes daily vitamins – Cucumbers are 95 percent water, keeping the body hydrated while helping the body eliminate toxins. Cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. Don’t forget to leave the skin on because the skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, about 10 percent of the daily-recommended allowance.
3. Skin and hair care – If you don’t like to eat the skin, it can be used for skin irritations and sunburns as aloe would be used. Place a slice over puffy eyes and its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce puffiness. The silicon and sulfur in cucumbers help to stimulate hair growth.
4. Fight cancers – Cucumber are known to contain lariciresinol, pinoresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research in connection with reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
5. Home care – Eliminates a foggy mirror. Before taking a shower, rub a cucumber slice along a mirror and it will eliminate the mirror fogging up. Instead of WD40, take a cucumber slice and rub it along a squeaky hinge and your door will stop squeaking.
6. Relieves bad breath – Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
7. Hangover cure – To avoid a morning hangover or headache; eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish many essential nutrients, reducing the intensity of both hangover and headache.
8. Aids in weight loss and digestion – Due to its low calorie and high water content, cucumber is an ideal diet for people who are looking for weight loss. The high water content and dietary fiber in cucumbers are very effective in ridding the body of toxins from the digestive system, aiding digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers can be regarded as a remedy for chronic constipation.
9. Helps Control diabetes, reduces cholesterol and controls blood pressure – Cucumber juice contains a hormone which is needed by the cells of the pancreas for producing insulin which has been found to be beneficial to diabetic patients. Researchers found that a compound called sterols in cucumbers may help reduce cholesterol levels. Cucumbers contain a lot of potassium, magnesium and fiber. These work effectively for regulating blood pressure. This makes cucumbers good for treating both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
10. Promotes joint health, relieves gout and arthritis pain -Cucumber is an excellent source of silica, which is known to help promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium. When mixed with carrot juice, they can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.